Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Drill Press Foot Switch

On 2/4/2017 7:53 PM, wrote:
wrote:
Do you use current-limiting fusing in the panel?

Or do you add any additional circuit-breaker protection 'solely' because the Variable Frequency Drive has been added?

(I ask because I saw where another question like that was raised somewhere else on another website and it went un-answered)

Yes and no: I added a circuit for the drill press VFD, because it uses
240v. So, it has an additional circuit breaker, but only because it
needs 240v (and the other 240v circuits are much higher rated).

(My lathe and mill also have VFD's and all 3 VFD's share the same 240,
15A circuit.)

Bob