Posted to alt.home.repair
LSMFT LSMFT is offline

Default Craftsman push lawnmower wobble after hitting rocks won't start

On 07/05/2010 09:41 AM, Brent wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:59:35 -0400, LSMFT wrote:

It's not a rock crusher.

Everyone hits rocks now and then with their lawnmower, probably once a day
or twice a day or more if you have rocky soil like I do. A good mower is
designed to handle rocks and pulverize them if they're small enough, and to
not be damaged if they're larger.

Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of Small Gasoline Engines and
Rotary Lawn Mowers, Version 2.19b (15-May-06), Copyright © 1994-2007 by
Samuel M. Goldwasser

http://www.repairfaq.org/samnew/lmfaq.htm

No mower is designed to mow rocks. I think they are just too lazy to
stop and remove the rock so it will never be an obstacle again.
Ledge rocks, it's quite obvious you need to go around.

--
LSmFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens............