Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Parkside Cordless

wrote in message ...
On 11 Sep,
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

You could recell it with batteries from Maplin. Or go into Lidl and see
whop the agents are. I believe replacement batteries are available for
Parkside. With battery drills you get a set of batteries and free drill
thrown in. Probably not worth buying batteries, but give it a try.

I considered re-celling my bosch cordless. I found suitable cells more
expensive than the complete packs. A new drill comes with batteries, and
for
cheaper models, can be cheaper than a new battery. I'll buy a new drill
when
I next need one.

I bought a Bosch pmf 180 multi tool (the last one in Argos) yesterday. Ded
gud it is too. What is the best source for new blades. It doesn't come
with
metal cutting ones as standard.

Look at the Medway Handymans posts.