DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SELLING USED KITCHEN CABINETS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/97064-selling-used-kitchen-cabinets.html)

cowboycork March 30th 05 01:55 AM

SELLING USED KITCHEN CABINETS

We're Remodeling!
What's the best way to sell my existing kitchen cabinets?
It was recommended to me to photograph them PRIOR to removing them
from the walls.
Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated!

Jim Bailey March 30th 05 02:44 AM

If you don't really NEED to sell them, why not consider Mustard Seed or
someone like that ? Just a thought.

jim

news:9adca$4249f914$455da0d2$18846@allthenewsgroup s.com...