DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   wRECk.norm humour page updated (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/96184-wreck-norm-humour-page-updated.html)

Luigi Zanasi March 22nd 05 08:11 PM

wRECk.norm humour page updated

http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html

New additions include a couple of old posts by Bob Z., brian lanning's
recent puppy post and, of course, charlie b's Pointy stick compendium.

Any suggestions for additions are welcome. Post them here or email me.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html

brianlanning March 23rd 05 04:56 PM

Do I get to fix my math first? :-)

brian

Robatoy March 23rd 05 07:56 PM

In article . com,
"brianlanning" wrote:

Do I get to fix my math first? :-)

brian

that's the funny part...*g,d &r*

Larry Jaques March 23rd 05 08:29 PM

On 23 Mar 2005 08:56:25 -0800, the inscrutable "brianlanning"
spake:

Do I get to fix my math first? :-)

It would be a whole lot easier for us to figure out what you were
talking about (and to whom you were talking) if you included a few
lines of the original post, Brian.

--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------

brianlanning March 23rd 05 08:58 PM

It's the puppies for powertools post I made a couple days ago. The
thread is dying now, but it's still near the top of google. It's not
really important.

I followed the link to the humor site only after I posted. I thought
he was copying the stories onto the site. It's only links to google
though. I guess that answers my question. :-)

brian

Luigi Zanasi March 24th 05 06:33 AM

On 23 Mar 2005 08:56:25 -0800, "brianlanning"
scribbled:

Do I get to fix my math first? :-)

That was the funny part.

(Ok, Robatoy said it first, but I thought of it before I read his
post.)

Too late! Google has it, I link it. Unless you want to copy, HTMLise
them all & mail them off to me, I might consider putting them up with
a correction to your math.

:-)

brianlanning March 24th 05 04:28 PM

I didn't realize you were only linking until after I visited the site
after posting.

Maybe if my math were better, I wouldn't agree to her plans to so
often. :-)

brian

Robatoy March 24th 05 09:27 PM

In article .com,
"brianlanning" wrote:

Maybe if my math were better, I wouldn't agree to her plans to so
often. :-)

brian

She knows this about you, Brian... too late. G