DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oak slabs (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/95676-oak-slabs.html)

Gerald Lamb March 19th 05 12:31 AM

Oak slabs

Im up in northern California about a hundred miles north of the bay
area.We just took down a big 450 year old white oak tree and have
slabed it up.The slabs are three inches thick,three to four feet wide
and very from eight to eleven feet long and weigh about five hundred
pounds each .Is this anything anyone would be interested in?Thank you
Tinker

max March 19th 05 02:58 PM

Tinker
How wet are they and how much?
max

Im up in northern California about a hundred miles north of the bay
area.We just took down a big 450 year old white oak tree and have
slabed it up.The slabs are three inches thick,three to four feet wide
and very from eight to eleven feet long and weigh about five hundred
pounds each .Is this anything anyone would be interested in?Thank you
Tinker

News==----
Newsgroups