DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Scam warning for older males.. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/95565-re-ot-scam-warning-older-males.html)

AAvK March 18th 05 02:13 AM

OT Scam warning for older males..

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

You're full of ****.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Tim and Steph March 18th 05 02:26 AM

"AAvK" wrote in message

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

You're full of ****.

Woosh...zzzzzzzzzz... Plop!

Hook. Line. Sinker.

WillR March 18th 05 02:51 AM

Tim and Steph wrote:
"AAvK" wrote in message=20
> [...]
=20
Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

You're full of ****.

=20
=20
Woosh...zzzzzzzzzz... Plop!
=20
Hook. Line. Sinker.
=20
=20

You're kidding -- right?

I was gonna go look tomorrow. Sheesh. Can't trust nobody these days...

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Robatoy March 18th 05 03:10 AM

In article ,
wrote:

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

She was at my house... doing the windows.

I seem to have misplaced my refrigerator.

Norman D. Crow March 18th 05 10:34 AM

"AAvK" wrote in message

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

You're full of ****.

Bad day?

Lighten up.

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Upscale March 18th 05 11:01 AM

"Norman D. Crow" wrote in message

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

You're full of ****.

Bad day?

Lighten up.

G Probably just a comprehension problem.

Larry Jaques March 18th 05 01:27 PM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:10:53 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy
spake:

In article ,
wrote:

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

She was at my house... doing the windows.

I seem to have misplaced my refrigerator.

Now THAT is truly a shame. The cold would have helped keep parts of
her, ah, alert.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
--------------------------------------
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!

gw March 18th 05 01:55 PM

wrote in message
Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian
cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an
intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time,
an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

Things to do today....
1. Fill gas tank
2. Update passport
3. Buy film
4. Load all that crap from the basement in the back seat
5. Park under Mulberry tree

Robatoy March 18th 05 02:12 PM

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

She was at my house... doing the windows.

I seem to have misplaced my refrigerator.

Now THAT is truly a shame. The cold would have helped keep parts of
her, ah, alert.

There seem to be some parallel-line smudges on my windows...like eraser
marks...mmmm maybe that was not a squeegee squeeking'?

I did have to phone in a noise complaint though... all that tire
squeelin' and honking horns, hootin' anna hollerin'... while I am trying
to do my taxes.. I had to remain focused on the nipples and dimes..

Richard Clements March 19th 05 06:41 AM

Upscale wrote:

"Norman D. Crow" wrote in message

They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice
on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

You're full of ****.

Bad day?

Lighten up.

G Probably just a comprehension problem.

or lake of fiber, I work with a lot of people who need more fiber

Mortimer Schnerd, RN March 19th 05 09:56 AM

Richard Clements wrote:
or lake of fiber, I work with a lot of people who need more fiber

I work with a lot of people who don't.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Upscale March 19th 05 11:55 AM

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
or lake of fiber, I work with a lot of people who need more fiber

I work with a lot of people who don't.

Does that count in large part for the diet that many hospitals give to their
patients ~ the need to keep them regular?