DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta DJ20 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/94778-delta-dj20.html)

Mike March 12th 05 03:29 AM

Delta DJ20

I am assembling my DJ20, btw very heavy, and there is a pulley mounted on
the motor...the pulley is about 4"3/4 ....
BUT there is another one included...seems to be better quality and is 5"1/4
but does not fit in the motor arbour..?????

anyone got this on theirs?

Which pulley size should it be?

TIA

--

\\Mike
----------------

Mark Howell March 12th 05 04:23 AM

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
I am assembling my DJ20, btw very heavy, and there is a pulley mounted on
the motor...the pulley is about 4"3/4 ....
BUT there is another one included...seems to be better quality and is

5"1/4
but does not fit in the motor arbour..?????

anyone got this on theirs?

Which pulley size should it be?

TIA

I've been running the 4 3/4" pulley for about a year now and I didn't know
that the other one was bigger. I thought they just screwed up the packing
list.
It doesn't fit? I never bothered to take the other one out of its paper...

George March 12th 05 12:04 PM

"Mark Howell" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
I am assembling my DJ20, btw very heavy, and there is a pulley mounted

on
the motor...the pulley is about 4"3/4 ....
BUT there is another one included...seems to be better quality and is

5"1/4
but does not fit in the motor arbour..?????

anyone got this on theirs?

Which pulley size should it be?

TIA

I've been running the 4 3/4" pulley for about a year now and I didn't

know
that the other one was bigger. I thought they just screwed up the packing
list.
It doesn't fit? I never bothered to take the other one out of its paper...

Something for the 50 Hz set?

Pat Barber March 14th 05 04:37 PM

I believe most recent purchases have this. I called Delta
and they did not know why.... The larger pulley is also
a different sized arbor than the standard.