DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Freud FJ85 Variable Speed Jigsaw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/94378-fs-freud-fj85-variable-speed-jigsaw.html)

Brad March 9th 05 02:05 AM

FS: Freud FJ85 Variable Speed Jigsaw

Hey everyone, I just got a great deal on some jigsaws and wanted to
pass the savings on to some of my woodworking cohorts. If anyone is
interested I have 2 Freud FJ85 jigsaws that I will let go for $80 plus
exact shipping via whatever mode the buyer requests. You'll save about
$20 over what the are selling for at Amazon. Contact me directly for
inquiries.

These are brand NEW and still sealed in the packing.

thanks
Brad