DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need help finding parts!!!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/94132-need-help-finding-parts.html)

gprell March 8th 05 01:03 AM

need help finding parts!!!!!

i am trying to help a retired woodworker restore his "original"
tablesaw. it is a craftsman model 113.24181 and we need a front trunion
#62099 if anyone has a forum to find these parts please contact me
we have been looking for months with no luck so far.

--
gprell
gprell's Profile:

Marc March 8th 05 02:49 AM

Try this (for Canada):
http://sears.ca/hips.nsf/eparts
For USA select "USA" in the Province case.

de news: ...

[email protected] March 8th 05 04:55 AM

I've had pretty good luck at the Sears website, though I haven't been
looking for parts--just manuals.

You might try www.owwm.com. Not sure about the info they have on
Craftsman, but it's generally a good site for old woodworking tools,
and kinda interesting. I'm pretty sure they have at least a link or
two for Craftsman. Good luck.

Dan

Larry Bud March 8th 05 01:07 PM

gprell wrote:
i am trying to help a retired woodworker restore his "original"
tablesaw. it is a craftsman model 113.24181 and we need a front

trunion
#62099 if anyone has a forum to find these parts please contact me
we have been looking for months with no luck so

far.

www.sears.com

Right on the home page type in 62099. Comes right up with "trunion,
Front".