DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Christmas Yard Art (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/94002-christmas-yard-art.html)

Don March 7th 05 05:37 AM

Christmas Yard Art

I once saw plans for Christmas Yard Art. Used 4 x 8 sheet of plywood
and displayed a Lamb laying with a Lion with the word "Peace" and a
Shinning Star. It was justa cutout using a jigsaw. Happy to pay for
plans. Anyone seen it?

Norman D. Crow March 7th 05 11:14 AM

"Don" wrote in message
oups.com...
I once saw plans for Christmas Yard Art. Used 4 x 8 sheet of plywood
and displayed a Lamb laying with a Lion with the word "Peace" and a
Shinning Star. It was justa cutout using a jigsaw. Happy to pay for
plans. Anyone seen it?

Maybe . .
http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/store/...3&pagenumber=1

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Doug Miller March 7th 05 11:39 AM

In article .com, "Don" wrote:
I once saw plans for Christmas Yard Art. Used 4 x 8 sheet of plywood
and displayed a Lamb laying with a Lion with the word "Peace" and a
Shinning Star. It was justa cutout using a jigsaw. Happy to pay for
plans. Anyone seen it?

This outfit might have what you're looking for:
http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com/

--
Regards,

J T March 8th 05 12:17 AM

Sun, Mar 6, 2005, 9:37pm (EST-3) (Don) claims:
I once saw plans for Christmas Yard Art. Used 4 x 8 sheet of plywood and
displayed a Lamb laying with a Lion with the word "Peace" and a Shinning
Star. It was justa cutout using a jigsaw. Happy to pay for plans. Anyone
seen it?

Yep, seen it. Figured it meant the lion had already eaten the
rest of the sheep.

I'd be interested in a pattern of a duck.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold