DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deft Bees Wax (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/93919-deft-bees-wax.html)

[email protected] March 6th 05 05:39 PM

Deft Bees Wax

Is this stuff still avaliable? Cant seem to locate it at my local HD.
Been awhile since I've used it and cant recall if it was Bees wax or
Honey bees wax. Any info?

AAvK March 6th 05 07:49 PM

Is this stuff still avaliable? Cant seem to locate it at my local HD.
Been awhile since I've used it and cant recall if it was Bees wax or
Honey bees wax. Any info?

Go to your local farmers market to the honey sellers...I get it for $4 / Lb.
As a new learner I will be filtering it myself and making finishes with it.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com