DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - How to Talk About Men And still be Politically Correct (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/93409-ot-how-talk-about-men-still-politically-correct.html)

J T March 2nd 05 09:03 PM

OT - How to Talk About Men And still be Politically Correct

http://home.tiac.net/~cri/2003/aboutmen.html

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Charlie Self March 3rd 05 12:25 AM

JOAT posts:

http://home.tiac.net/~cri/2003/aboutmen.html

But why would you want to talk about men?

J T March 3rd 05 03:37 AM

Wed, Mar 2, 2005, 4:25pm (EST-3) (Charlie=A0Self)
asks:
But why would you want to talk about men?

I doubt I would. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be politically correct
if I did, either.