DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TENNIS BALL TREBUCHET (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/92816-tennis-ball-trebuchet.html)

J T February 26th 05 06:24 AM

TENNIS BALL TREBUCHET

http://www.ripcord.ws/plans/plans.html

I figured it was about time for one of these plans again. Of
course, if you aren't satisfied with tennis balls you could always scale
it up a bit, big enough to propel any of those irritating, yappy, little
rat dogs that are around. You assume all liability, if you actually do
something that dumb.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

dusty February 26th 05 10:44 AM

(J T) wrote in news:18061-42201634-421@storefull-
3155.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.ripcord.ws/plans/plans.html

At the risk of being flamed it sure looks like a CAT-A-PUT to me.
MEEEEeeeeeooooow.........;-}

Chris Ross February 26th 05 01:19 PM

Scale one up to heave watermelons, and then you'll have something.

Death to the evil melon!

Robert Bonomi February 26th 05 07:44 PM

In article ,
dusty wrote:
(J T) wrote in news:18061-42201634-421@storefull-
3155.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.ripcord.ws/plans/plans.html

At the risk of being flamed it sure looks like a CAT-A-PUT to me.
MEEEEeeeeeooooow.........;-}

For when you want to make a _feline_ to the fence (or next door, or wherever)?