DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted: DeWalt MBF 214 9" RAS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/92665-wanted-dewalt-mbf-214-9%22-ras.html)

news.east.cox.net February 25th 05 01:25 AM

Wanted: DeWalt MBF 214 9" RAS

I am looking for a older model 9" DeWalt Radial Arm Saw, circa mid-1950's
that is in good shape

Unisaw A100 February 25th 05 09:52 AM

news.east.cox.net wrote:
I am looking for a older model 9" DeWalt Radial Arm Saw, circa mid-1950's
that is in good shape

Before Al Gore invented eBay you didn't have a snow ball's
chance of finding these very often. Now there's one offered
on an almost bi-weekly basis. The hard part is finding one
close to you unless you're automatically from Pennsyltuky.

UA100, 1954 MB owner but he got it the old fashioned way
(garage sale)...

Rumpty February 25th 05 02:05 PM

The hard part is finding one
close to you unless you're automatically from Pennsyltuky.

Actually it's New Jersey that's the MB Capital of the world.

--

Rumpty

Unisaw A100 February 25th 05 10:23 PM

Rumpty wrote:
Actually it's New Jersey that's the MB Capital of the world.

I think it's a bit of a toss up. New Jersey has the edge
but Pennsylvania, Oregon (who knew) and California (notice
all are the wrong coast) all seem to show up with the best
machines on eBay. Ohio is starting to make a showing which
is nice onna 'count of it's closer though still an over
night if picking up is the preferred method of delivery.

Your Mileage May Vary.

UA100