DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Beginner needs help advice with wine rack (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/90983-re-beginner-needs-help-advice-wine-rack.html)

toolguy February 13th 05 04:19 PM

Beginner needs help advice with wine rack

Hi Nomen,

I've recently built enough cellar racking for about 400 cases of wine.
How big is your room? Do you plan to create a passive or mechanically
controlled space? Do you want single bottle racking and bins? I can
send you some photos and this may help you start your plans. It's
possible to save some money building these yourself but I agree with
Guess Who, build them if you like to build.

mp February 13th 05 09:27 PM

I've recently built enough cellar racking for about 400 cases of wine.
How big is your room? Do you plan to create a passive or mechanically
controlled space? Do you want single bottle racking and bins? I can
send you some photos and this may help you start your plans. It's
possible to save some money building these yourself but I agree with
Guess Who, build them if you like to build.

Where do you live, and do you lock your wine cellar at night?

toolguy February 14th 05 04:45 AM

If you're looking for an address, I've got a funny feeling it would be
a bad idea to post it here! ;-) My wine cellar is seldom locked. I
live in the sticks and we don' get many people comin' round by
axident..... and for them that do, we got a shotgun and a dog with an
attitude problem..... just kidding, but it sounded fun.... :-)

Neil