Default Gloat: It's good to know tool-and-die makers

At the end of this week, I'll be collecting my square (piece of angle
with 6.000 and 12.000 inch legs) and straightedge (4.000 foot) made
from A2 tool steel.

Cost: 2 dozen donuts. And maybe a 12-pack of Bud.

-Phil Crow

Dave Jackson

My father is a retired tool and die man. He has given me most of his
goodies over the years since he's retired and heck, the stuff is way more
precise than I'll ever need wood working, but nice to have. Enjoy! --dave

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
On 12 Feb 2005 20:45:07 -0800, wrote:

At the end of this week, I'll be collecting my square (piece of angle
with 6.000 and 12.000 inch legs) and straightedge (4.000 foot) made
from A2 tool steel.

Cost: 2 dozen donuts. And maybe a 12-pack of Bud.

Anyone mention to you lately that *!YOU SUCK!*?

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com