DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Great folding stand for $29.00 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/90774-great-folding-stand-%2429-00-a.html)

Gene T February 12th 05 02:58 AM

Great folding stand for $29.00

Hello all, I've just purchased this folding keyboard stand from Musician's
Friend.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/450384/
It is adjusttable in length and height and has a 395 lb capacity. I plan on
using it as a folding router table but it would work great as a miter saw
table, or portable workbench also. I have no affiliation with the company
other than being a satisfied customer.
Gene
--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

Rob Mitchell February 12th 05 05:23 PM

Gene T wrote:
Hello all, I've just purchased this folding keyboard stand from Musician's
Friend.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...se_pid/450384/
It is adjusttable in length and height and has a 395 lb capacity. I plan on
using it as a folding router table but it would work great as a miter saw
table, or portable workbench also. I have no affiliation with the company
other than being a satisfied customer.
Gene

Gene, it looks a bit unstable to me, back to front to be used for a
router. Be careful.