DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Amazon quick Shipping (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/90581-amazon-quick-shipping.html)

Larry Bud February 10th 05 04:14 PM

Amazon quick Shipping

Just want to give a nod to Amazon. After my router failure, I ordered
a Bosch router package, which they said they were waiting to restock.
I went to see the order, perhaps willing to upgrade if the backorder
was long. It said estimated delivery date "Mar 17-Apr 4). Geez, long
time... but then I noticed the button "Track Your Package". The thing
shipped already! I'll get it tomorrow!

This was with free shipping as well... I ordered this only 4 days ago!

Duane Bozarth February 10th 05 04:23 PM

Larry Bud wrote:

Just want to give a nod to Amazon. After my router failure, I ordered
a Bosch router package, which they said they were waiting to restock.
I went to see the order, perhaps willing to upgrade if the backorder
was long. It said estimated delivery date "Mar 17-Apr 4). Geez, long
time... but then I noticed the button "Track Your Package". The thing
shipped already! I'll get it tomorrow!

This was with free shipping as well... I ordered this only 4 days ago!

On the other hand, the Freud replacement planer knives I ordered last
October are still generating delay messages every two weeks predicting
shipment two weeks on down the line. Day before yesterday was the last
approval notice... :(