DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Finally, Computer fixed! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/90481-ot-finally-computer-fixed.html)

Searcher 1 February 9th 05 07:48 PM

OT Finally, Computer fixed!

After Almost a month I got the computer back. It seems that spyware dirupted
my OS so severly that it took a pro to get it back in shape.We also had the
thing supercharged and added NOS, This thing is blinding fast now.
Good to be back I sure missed this group!!

Searcher1

Rob Ritch February 10th 05 01:42 PM

"Searcher 1" wrote in

After Almost a month I got the computer back. It seems that spyware
dirupted my OS so severly that it took a pro to get it back in
shape.We also had the thing supercharged and added NOS, This thing is
blinding fast now. Good to be back I sure missed this group!!

Searcher1

Load up some anti-spyware (Ad Aware, SpyBot, Spysweeper, MS Anti-
spyware, etc - and yes I use them all) otherwise you will be back in the
same boat inside of months if not less. Also try switching from
Internet Exploder to Mozilla Firefox for surfing. Much better browser
in my opinion and not as suseptible to spyware