DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NEW AND IMPROVED!!! Rec.wooddorking humour page (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/90032-new-improved-rec-wooddorking-humour-page.html)

Luigi Zanasi February 6th 05 07:04 PM

NEW AND IMPROVED!!! Rec.wooddorking humour page

Dave in Fairfax's question in response to David Hakala's hilarious post on
how he dealt with FedEx (in the "UPS & Rockler" thread) stimulated me to
update and upload a a new version of the humour page. I have been
gradually adding stuff to it, but without putting it up on my website. So
here it is:

www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html

Suggestions for additions are welcome, either posted here or via email.

--
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email