DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   (OT) Ping J T (a.k.a. JOAT) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/88934-re-ot-ping-j-t-k-joat.html)

Glenna Rose January 30th 05 09:03 AM

(OT) Ping J T (a.k.a. JOAT)

writes:
Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 3:19am (EST+5)
(Kevin) says:
JOAT I'd like to take a look at your site again. It's been a while.

Hmm, looketh like you are the only two. No prob, e-mail me.

Is there a reason you're not posting it here?

Sign me curious.

Glenna

J T January 30th 05 02:30 PM

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 1:03am (EST-3) (Glenna=A0Rose)
wonders:
Is there a reason you're not posting it here?

Yeah. Most of you are way behind in sacrifices to the Woodworking
Gods. As usual.

However, if you had checked the last post I made in that thread,
you will have found that I posted the link anyway. Go see.

JOAT
The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at
the men he has around him.
- Niccolo Machiavelli

jaime January 30th 05 05:39 PM

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:30:10 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Yeah. Most of you are way behind in sacrifices to the Woodworking
Gods. As usual.

I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)

J T January 30th 05 07:29 PM

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 12:39pm (jaime) admits:
I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)

When youre ready, send 'em along to ma, don't try to make
sacrifices at home, that only ticks the Woodworking Gods off. I'm their
High Priest and handle all their administrative work, including
sacrifices. A short, slightly plump, female (human, and born female),
could work nicely.

Lawrence L'Hote January 30th 05 08:26 PM

"J T" wrote in message
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 12:39pm (jaime) admits:
I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)

When youre ready, send 'em along to ma, don't try to make
sacrifices at home, that only ticks the Woodworking Gods off. I'm their
High Priest and handle all their administrative work, including
sacrifices. A short, slightly plump, female (human, and born female),
could work nicely.

.....maybe a big, fat girl with tattoos?

Larry

J T January 30th 05 09:18 PM

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:26pm (EST+5) (Lawrence=A0L'Hote)
exclaims:
....maybe a big, fat girl with tattoos?

It all depends. If she's big enough to eat baled hay, I'll pass.