DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help finding and old magazine article (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/88851-help-finding-old-magazine-article.html)

Scott Purvis January 29th 05 09:48 PM

Help finding and old magazine article

My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog.
I remember a magzine article with instructions on how to convert a picture
of a piece of furniture into a drawing. I've looked through all of my old
copies of Wood, American Woodworker, and Fine Woodworking and I can't find
the article. My collection is spotty!

Anyone have any idea on were I can find any article on techniques for
converting pictures into drawings?

Thanks in advance,
SP

Tom Watson January 29th 05 10:16 PM

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:48:48 GMT, Scott Purvis
wrote:

My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog.
I remember a magzine article with instructions on how to convert a picture
of a piece of furniture into a drawing. I've looked through all of my old
copies of Wood, American Woodworker, and Fine Woodworking and I can't find
the article. My collection is spotty!

Anyone have any idea on were I can find any article on techniques for
converting pictures into drawings?

Thanks in advance,
SP

http://www.taunton.com/store/pages/fw_toc_017.asp

http://www.taunton.com/cgi-bin/artresult-fw.cgi

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

Tom January 29th 05 11:28 PM

Scott wrote:My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a
catalog.
I remember a magzine article with instructions on how to convert a picture
of a piece of furniture into a drawing. I've looked through all of my old
copies of Wood, American Woodworker, and Fine Woodworking and I can't find
the article. My collection is spotty!

Anyone have any idea on were I can find any article on techniques for
converting pictures into drawings?

FWW, June 2004. #170. And there ya go! Tom
Work at your leisure!

Scott Purvis January 30th 05 03:35 AM

DY (Tom) wrote in
Work at your leisure!

Tom, you da man! Thanks Scott

Rolling Thunder January 31st 05 09:03 PM

wrote:

My wife showed me a pitcture of a table she wants me to make in a catalog.
I remember a magzine article with instructions on how to convert a picture
of a piece of furniture into a drawing. I've looked through all of my old
copies of Wood, American Woodworker, and Fine Woodworking and I can't find
the article. My collection is spotty!

Anyone have any idea on were I can find any article on techniques for
converting pictures into drawings?

Thanks in advance,
SP

I'm flipping through a library book I just checked out and low and
behold there is a chapter on this. Look for "Design Your Own
Furniture" by Jim Stack. Chapter four should do it for you.

Thunder

Scott Purvis February 1st 05 02:01 AM

I'm flipping through a library book I just checked out and low

and
behold there is a chapter on this. Look for "Design Your Own
Furniture" by Jim Stack. Chapter four should do it for you.

Thunder

Thanks Thunder, this group never lets me down!
SP