DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question about using a bull nose router bit in a router table (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/88538-question-about-using-bull-nose-router-bit-router-table.html)

Dick Snyder January 27th 05 09:10 PM

Question about using a bull nose router bit in a router table

I am trying to make a half round edge on a piece of oak with a 1/4" round
over on top and bottom. For reasons I won't bore you with, I can't use a
1/4" round over bit on one side and then flip the workpiece over and use it
on the other side. I have a router table with a fence. I'm thinking about
buying a bull nose router bit to get the job done smoothly. Can I push the
wood along the fence with this bit or must I use a hand router and guide?

TIA.

Dick Snyder