BOB

Default WILDLIFE - CARVED BAR,DOORS,FURNITURE, ect.

look at my link. please give time for it to load.email welcome.

http://community.webtv.net/ADKWILD04/WILDLIFEEXTERIORS

gw

"BOB" wrote in message
look at my link. please give time for it to load.email welcome.

http://community.webtv.net/ADKWILD04/WILDLIFEEXTERIORS

I will never, ever, visit any website that starts with "community" or
contains "webtv". It generally turns into pop-up hell.

Stop spamming, get a real website, and I might think about it.

BTW, congratulations on distributing your email address to every spambot on
earth - hope you like the attention...

mp

look at my link. please give time for it to load.email welcome.

Is it still as ugly as the last time you spammed this group?