DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CHEST OF DRAWERS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/88224-chest-drawers.html)

J T January 25th 05 10:13 PM

CHEST OF DRAWERS

http://www.woodcentral.com/articles/jones/jones1.shtml

For some strange reason I had this saved. Dunno why, I don't plan
on making one. And, probably posted it before too.

JOAT
Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.
- Unknown

Patriarch January 25th 05 11:07 PM

(J T) wrote in news:2182-41F6C49D-94@storefull-
3158.bay.webtv.net:

http://www.woodcentral.com/articles/jones/jones1.shtml

For some strange reason I had this saved. Dunno why, I don't plan
on making one. And, probably posted it before too.

I've read a bit of this fellow's posting on WoodCentral. I think, based on
only that electronic evidence, that the two of you could be friends.

And the gods would be pleased.

Patriarch