Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tom Watson

Default The No Yankee Workshop - Cecil B. Demillwork - and the future of newsgroups...

My company has a problem with some casework that went out assembled
improperly.

I sent out a drawing on how to repair it.

Too complicated. (Thus sayeth the field crews)

I took photographs and put arrows and text on the photographs.

Still too complicated. (Also sprach die field guys)

So I decided to make a movie about how to repair it.

I'm hoping that this simplifies things a little bit.

It made me wonder if this will be the means of communication for the
wooddorking groups of the future.

https://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/...ocker/cato.wmv

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)