Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Suggested Finish Over Sikkens Wood Trim

My wife and I moved into our newly constructed house about three years
ago and at that time we stained our fir wood trim with Sikkens.
Unfortunately we were a bit burnt out after getting into the house and
did not put any type of sealer over the Sikkens,but after a three year
rest are now ready to tackle this project. Any suggestions as to a
durable finish and prep for baseboards, doors, jambs etc?

Thanks

Pat