DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   anybody got to the wood show in columbus? how was it? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/86547-anybody-got-wood-show-columbus-how.html)

roger garber January 15th 05 10:32 PM

anybody got to the wood show in columbus? how was it?

Dave Jackson January 16th 05 02:07 PM

I went Friday after work. $4 parking, $10 admission. Didn't find any
"great" deals, but bought some odds-and-ends stuff that's hard to find
elsewhere. IMO, it's worth the time and price of admission. Today is the
last day, i think they are open from 10a.m. to 6?p.m. Getta move on if your
going! It's in the Voinovich building at the expo center. --dave

Bigpole January 16th 05 02:53 PM

roger garber wrote:

I went Friday. Didn't seem to be as crowded as usual. There was no one
standing in front of the Forrest Blade demostration.
No bargains. Seems to be less venders this year. TWC took up a lot of
space.

Ted

roger garber January 16th 05 10:35 PM

Since I had to work and missed the show, is the Indianapolis show worth the
2 hour drive