WilliaJ2

Default Aluminum Cutting guide

The latest Penn State catalog has a nice aluminum cutting guide on page 63. Two
pieces at 51" that can be connected together to create a 102" fence. Seems
great for routers, jigsaws, circular saws, etc. Comes with two 51" aluminum
cutting guides & two "C" clamps for $21.95.

Catalog is marked as Winter 2004-05 051.

Big John

Take out the TRASH for E-mail.
Bob

Available from Lowe's for $18.98. I have one and its so-so. I found
that building a sawboard was much more accurate because it exactly
matches where the saw blade will cut. The aluminum guide has no idea
where the saw blade is. I also built a board for my router along the
same principal.

Bob

Never Enough Money

Lee Valley sells a nice one. So does ProGrip. They have attachments for
your router or circular saw to travel along the guide.