DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Battery rebuilders (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/85513-battery-rebuilders.html)

ole January 9th 05 10:52 PM

Battery rebuilders

Where would one find a battery rebuilder for Milwaukee 18v 2.4amp batteries?

Bruce January 10th 05 01:49 AM

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:01:11 -0700, My Old Tools wrote
(in article ):

www.primecell.com

overstock.com sells aftermarket replacement batteries for Milwaukee and
others. I'd bet they are Chinese, but if your looking to save money it might
be worth looking into and doing a simple cost analysis.

-Bruce

[email protected] January 10th 05 05:37 AM

I found a local shop (Columbia, MO) to rebuild the batteries for my PC
14.4v cordless. Look in the local YellowPages under
"Batteries-Repairing and Rebuilding". I've had 'em back about two
charges worth, and they seem to be fine. No shipping charges, and they
had the pair back to me in a week.

Dan

Tom January 10th 05 03:23 PM

ole wrote:

Where would one find a battery rebuilder for Milwaukee 18v 2.4amp batteries?

If the battery can be disassembled, look in the yellow pages. Tom
Work at your leisure!