DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Planninig for your work shop? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/85346-planninig-your-work-shop.html)

joeD January 9th 05 01:58 AM

Planninig for your work shop?

Looking around the Grizzly web site I stumbled across this:
http://www.grizzly.com/workshopplanner.cfm?

I rebuilt my shop with a good deal of accuracy, best of all its free!

Silvan January 9th 05 02:01 AM

joeD wrote:

Looking around the Grizzly web site I stumbled across this:
http://www.grizzly.com/workshopplanner.cfm?

I rebuilt my shop with a good deal of accuracy, best of all its free!

That's funny. I just ran across that a little while ago myself, and was
just getting ready to mention it. It's pretty nifty.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/