Looking for plans for a rubber band gun

Can anyone help me out here. Does not need to be a complex plan. My young lad seems keen to make one with me and it would be a fun way to get him started (have to make 2 of course),

Thanks in advance.

igor January 8th 05 03:18 PM

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 07:15:28 -0500, 10x wrote:

In article wrote:

Can anyone help me out here. Does not need to be a complex plan. My young lad
seems keen to make one with me and it would be a fun way to get him started
(have to make 2 of course),

Boy! This was a tough one.

Did a google search on "rubber band gun" (with the quotes), and got the
following response:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...er+band+gun%22

It had 15,500 returns. Maybe a couple of them will prove fruitful.

Joe
aka 10x

How about this google "images" search:
http://images.google.com/images?q=rubber+band+gun&hl=en

I have started using the images search lately for plans, jigs, designs,
etc. searches and it can be very helpful. I do find that I have to try to
use fewer words in the searches to be successful. YMMV. -- Igor

mark January 10th 05 03:45 AM

wrote in message
Can anyone help me out here. Does not need to be a complex plan. My young
lad seems keen to make one with me and it would be a fun way to get him
started (have to make 2 of course),

Thanks in advance.

I've got a drawing of one I built. Send me mail and I'll ship it off to you.
Pretty simple...