DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Deck Plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/85171-deck-plans.html)

CRhcotton January 8th 05 01:18 AM

Deck Plans

I want to build a 12x20 free standing deck. Does anyone know of free plans on
the internet that I could study?

Frank Campbell January 8th 05 04:07 AM

In article ,
CRhcotton wrote:

I want to build a 12x20 free standing deck. Does anyone know of free plans on
the internet that I could study?

http://doit101.com/Home%20Improvement/homeimprove.htm

Scroll down there are several deck plans.

[email protected] January 8th 05 04:45 PM

Maybe someone in alt.home.repair has in idea also.

Larry Jaques January 8th 05 07:35 PM

On 08 Jan 2005 01:18:38 GMT, (CRhcotton) calmly
ranted:

I want to build a 12x20 free standing deck. Does anyone know of free plans on
the internet that I could study?

If you have a Home Depot locally, go there and draw up your own deck
with their software/computer and print it out, complete with a BOM
(buy-list/cut-list.) They've had that for at least 7 years AFAIK.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

WoodchuckCanuck January 8th 05 10:06 PM

try here
http://woodworkersworkshop.com/resou...ex.php?cat=389