GARAGE OWL

Default Looking for wen parts

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930
wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts list
and get a size Thanks

Charley

Wen is a division of Great Lakes Tool. I think they're in Wisconsin. Do a
Google for "Great Lakes Tool" and I think you will find them.

--
Charley

"GARAGE OWL" wrote in message
Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930
wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts list
and get a size Thanks

I believe that this is their web site:

http://www.wenproducts.com/custsupp.htm

I have an email I sent to them to see if they handle old parts (like
your belt drive). If you find that they can supply older Wen parts for
things like

Wen 940 7" circular sander
Wen 3 X 18 inch belt sander model 910

post it back here.

GARAGE OWL wrote:
Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930
wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts

list
and get a size Thanks

GARAGE OWL

Hello, it worked they have the belt for my hand plane Thanks