DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Long Shot. Need help with "Cabinet Vision Solid" software. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/83388-long-shot-need-help-%22cabinet-vision-solid%22-software.html)

[email protected] December 28th 04 02:09 AM

Long Shot. Need help with "Cabinet Vision Solid" software.

Hi,
I getting frustrated a little but when I place a standard cabinet in
my plan I always get a 6 light cabinet door. Does anybody know how I
can change this to a regular raised panel? I know I can edit it after
the fact but it would save me a load of time if I could pre select the
cabinet and door from the start.
Thanks,
Mike

[email protected] December 28th 04 03:11 AM

Never mind chaps. I got it.
Mike

[email protected] December 28th 04 08:05 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:09:40 GMT, wrote:

Hi,
I getting frustrated a little but when I place a standard cabinet in
my plan I always get a 6 light cabinet door. Does anybody know how I
can change this to a regular raised panel? I know I can edit it after
the fact but it would save me a load of time if I could pre select the
cabinet and door from the start.
Thanks,
Mike

I for get how... go into the config and set your default door to
raised panel.

[email protected] December 28th 04 08:06 PM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:11:22 GMT, wrote:

Never mind chaps. I got it.
Mike

Mike-

ping me....