DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A couple of Christmas projects (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/83278-couple-christmas-projects.html)

Nate Perkins December 27th 04 06:06 AM

A couple of Christmas projects

A couple of Christmas projects, made as gifts for friends and family:

http://tinyurl.com/5yogj

Hope you all had a good holiday.

Cheers,
Nate

wch December 27th 04 06:30 AM

Very nice.... I especially like the boxes, as that's my favorite thing to
build.

Will
p.s. My dad had a friend named Nat Perkins in SE Colorado... any relation?

. 125.201...

Nate Perkins December 27th 04 05:16 PM

wch wrote:
Very nice.... I especially like the boxes, as that's my favorite

thing to
build.

Will
p.s. My dad had a friend named Nat Perkins in SE Colorado... any

relation?

Might be ... I have some relatives on my Dad's side that are ranchers
in SE Colorado, but I don't know them very well.

Cheers,
Nate