Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TeamCasa

Default Off to Mexico - Merry Christmas

I will be leaving directly after Christmas for a week working in the
outskirts of Tijuana. I will be assisting 4 groups of people to build 17
houses for the very poor. It should be a wonderful Christmas for these
families.

I will return after New Years to read more about the adventures and
misadventures of our passion for woodworking.

God Bless all of you fellow REC-ing crew. Keep the chips flying!

Dave

More on what I do when not woodworking!
www.teamcasa.org

Merry Christmas boonie Woodworking 4 December 22nd 03 10:39 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All Fred Holder Woodturning 2 December 21st 03 05:24 PM