DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My busted screw problem fixed!...Thanks all Very Much! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/82477-my-busted-screw-problem-fixed-thanks-all-very-much.html)

Schroeder December 20th 04 10:00 PM

My busted screw problem fixed!...Thanks all Very Much!

Thanks all for your help - Whoever suggested the sharpened piece of copper
tubing chucked in the drill - worked like a charm! I started the hole with
a 3/8 fostner, chucked a piece of 3/8 sharpened copper tubing and drilled
into white oak like butter. Used a 3/8 plug cutter and the glue is setting
up now!
Thanks VERY MUCH! ...I was really stressing about it!

Schroeder