DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT drill model number (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/82325-ot-drill-model-number.html)

Ron December 20th 04 12:47 AM

OT drill model number

Hey guys:
I have an older Craftsman drill that needs a new switch. Problem is, the
model number is worn off.
It is a 14.4 volt variable speed.
The battery number is 981480-00.
Does anyone have a drill like this that you could give me the model number.
I know it is a Craftsman, but it has been a good friend and it deserves to
be repaired.

Roger Shoaf December 20th 04 04:30 AM

Try:

http://www3.sears.com/

I couldn't get a hit on your battery P/N but they have a phone number to
talk to someone that might be able to identify the drill itself.

Good luck.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.