DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   F/S foley belsaw sharpening equipment (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/81929-f-s-foley-belsaw-sharpening-equipment.html)

[email protected] December 16th 04 07:46 PM

F/S foley belsaw sharpening equipment

hello,

i have a bunch of saw sharpening equipment for sale. if looking for
anything specific email me and i will let you know if i have it.

brian

mac davis December 17th 04 12:36 AM

On 16 Dec 2004 11:46:25 -0800, wrote:

hello,

i have a bunch of saw sharpening equipment for sale. if looking for
anything specific email me and i will let you know if i have it.

brian

Brian.. If you get much interest, please let me know..
I have 2 workbenches full of Foley stuff..

[email protected] December 17th 04 06:57 PM

On 16 Dec 2004 11:46:25 -0800, wrote:

hello,

i have a bunch of saw sharpening equipment for sale. if looking for
anything specific email me and i will let you know if i have it.

brian

good luck.

I dismantled mine and made other stuff out of the parts. there are
some cool parts in there, and a glut of old foley machines on the
market. I couldn't get even a nibble....