DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted To Buy: Stroke Sander (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/81821-wanted-buy-stroke-sander.html)

Unisaw A100 December 16th 04 01:55 AM

Wanted To Buy: Stroke Sander

Will Consider All Makes, Models or Vintage
Condition Is Not An Issue
Must Be In The Upper Midwest (WI, MI, MN, IL, IA, IN)

Please E-mail Me At

John December 16th 04 04:14 AM

jo4hn December 16th 04 04:34 AM

chortle.

Leon December 16th 04 02:18 PM

Was that like a "touché" gesture? LOL

patrick conroy December 16th 04 06:54 PM

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

Was that like a "touché" gesture? LOL

Naaaaaaaaaaaa. I'll bet twenty bux (USD) that KB already has the
Sophisticated Email Filters up and running
Sure he's brave but he's also been here far too long to know the group.

I'm debating whether to respond with the 6th grade level rejoinder around
"Stroke"...

Leon December 16th 04 08:11 PM

"patrick conroy" wrote in message news:i64992-

I'm debating whether to respond with the 6th grade level rejoinder around
"Stroke"...

I am genuinely surprised that no one has already responded like that.

Unisaw A100 December 17th 04 11:47 PM

Leon wrote:
Was that like a "touché" gesture? LOL

I just figured he doesn't know what a stroke sander is.

UA100, still looking so please keep those cards and letters
a coming...