Glenn Cramond

Default Belt buckle for Brits only

Check out
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7121238726

REGARDS TO ALL MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Glenn
Bob Schmall

"Glenn Cramond" wrote in message
om...
Check out
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7121238726

REGARDS TO ALL MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Glenn

Merry on you too, Glenn. But why is the buckle coming from Oz?

Bob

Griswald

Glenn Cramond wrote:
Check out
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7121238726

REGARDS TO ALL MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Glenn

Is there a French, white flag belt buckle?
njf>badger

Griswald wrote:

Check out
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7121238726

REGARDS TO ALL MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS

Is there a French, white flag belt buckle?

Indeed, cheap cast cr*p anyway.

I'm happy with my Colt Firearms Silver Plated first edition (got the
gold one and plain brass as well, ones kept for best, 'tother needs a
new pin) buckle, on a Smith and Wesson double thickness with basket
weaver outer!

Niel, in England!