Joe Bleau

Default Nail Gun Accident

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:11:38 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it was in an old FWW that I saw an xray photo of
a nail buried right in the middle of some guy's head. Don't recall
whether or not he survived. Maybe they left it in. Bet he gets a
pretty thorough search going through airport security in the latter
case.
Old Nick

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:45:50 -0500, Joe Bleau vaguely
proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I DAGS for "nail gun" heart, and there was hit after hit! Weird!

wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it was in an old FWW that I saw an xray photo of
a nail buried right in the middle of some guy's head. Don't recall
whether or not he survived. Maybe they left it in. Bet he gets a
pretty thorough search going through airport security in the latter
case.

---
Only worry about the things you can control.

Then you have stuff all to worry about!