DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Boise, Help needed with thin stock (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/80478-boise-help-needed-thin-stock.html)

cyrille de brébisson December 7th 04 02:11 AM

Boise, Help needed with thin stock

hello

I would like to create a jewlery box using some sapele I have.
but I have a pb, I just can not get myself to plane down a 1 inch peice of
nice wood to 1/4 inch.
I was told that a band saw could be use to create "thin stock", ie, cut my
peice of wood in 2 or 3 in the thikness.
I would liek to know if there is anyone in this group that leaves in or near
boise idaho and who is willing to give me a hand on this.

Thanks, cyrille