DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Arizona Woodcraft store! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/76252-new-arizona-woodcraft-store.html)

cm November 10th 04 11:01 PM

New Arizona Woodcraft store!

Woodcraft has opened a new store in Chandler, AZ. It is on the corner of
Elliot rd. and Arizona Ave.

AZCRAIG

www.azcraig.us

[email protected] November 11th 04 08:13 AM

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:01:57 GMT, "cm"
wrote:

Woodcraft has opened a new store in Chandler, AZ. It is on the corner of
Elliot rd. and Arizona Ave.

AZCRAIG

www.azcraig.us

Which is the ideal location. Far enough away that getting there is
something of an expedition, but close enough that I can do it if I
really, really need something.

--RC (who lives at the opposite diagonal end of the metro area)

That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
--Friedrich Nietzsche
Never get your philosophy from some guy who ended up in the looney bin.
-- Wiz Zumwalt