DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vent Pipe Question (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/76083-vent-pipe-question.html)

x071907 November 8th 04 02:05 PM

Vent Pipe Question

Does anyone know which Selkirk Metalbestos adapter I need to
transition a Modine Hot Dog heater with a 3" appliance exhaust to 5"
type B (gas) round double wall pipe? I purchased their 3" x 5"
increaser and it's actually 3 ½" in diameter.

RonB November 8th 04 02:49 PM

Huh?

What part of this interfaces with the table saw?

max November 8th 04 03:11 PM

The open end silly!
max

mac davis November 8th 04 04:03 PM

On 8 Nov 2004 06:05:50 -0800, (x071907) wrote:

Does anyone know which Selkirk Metalbestos adapter I need to
transition a Modine Hot Dog heater with a 3" appliance exhaust to 5"
type B (gas) round double wall pipe? I purchased their 3" x 5"
increaser and it's actually 3 ½" in diameter.

Someone please help this poster...
Cold hot dogs in the shop area real downer!

RonB November 8th 04 04:50 PM

Someone please help this poster...

I believe this question should be directed to alt.sex.weenies

Daddyman November 8th 04 06:28 PM

I didn't buy a Modine, but I needed the same fitting for my shop heater.
Bought mine off the shelf from Menards.
HD should have them too I'd imagine.

Good luck to you.

om...

Frank Ketchum November 8th 04 11:06 PM

"x071907" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know which Selkirk Metalbestos adapter I need to
transition a Modine Hot Dog heater with a 3" appliance exhaust to 5"
type B (gas) round double wall pipe? I purchased their 3" x 5"
increaser and it's actually 3 ½" in diameter.

Ask in alt.hvac. Why ask in a woodworking group?

loutent November 9th 04 12:48 AM

snip

I purchased their 3" x 5"
increaser and it's actually 3 ½" in diameter.

Every time this happens to me, I use the standard 0.141572... reducer.

HTH

Lou