DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Computer desk project (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/75988-computer-desk-project.html)

Woodchuck November 7th 04 04:03 AM

Computer desk project

I want to get started on making a computer desk and would like to see
pictures of what fellow WW'er have made. Please post a link or e-mail the
picture to me.

regards

Mark Jerde November 7th 04 04:50 AM

Woodchuck wrote:
I want to get started on making a computer desk and would like to see
pictures of what fellow WW'er have made. Please post a link or e-mail
the picture to me.

regards

http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon...wse.asp?ID=145
(I'm not the builder.)

-- Mark

Andy Dingley November 7th 04 03:16 PM

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:03:04 -0500, "Woodchuck"
wrote:

I want to get started on making a computer desk and would like to see
pictures of what fellow WW'er have made.

This was quite successful. Plenty of straight lines, but not a right
angle in it.
http://www.jarkman.co.uk/catalog/fur...rofoildesk.htm

--
Smert' spamionam

Mike Hide November 7th 04 04:02 PM

there is one I built on my website below.....mjh

--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2