DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Small combination machine (e.g. CEMA K156) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/75156-small-combination-machine-e-g-cema-k156.html)

Sven Svensson October 30th 04 05:49 AM

Small combination machine (e.g. CEMA K156)

I'm looking for a small combination machine (I have very limited space
in my workshop), would appriciate any feedback on available models.
The only thing I have found so far is one from CEMAEurope called CEMA
(or Tekna K156).

Sven

Infidelwillcrushyou October 30th 04 07:01 AM

How about a Shop Smith? I'm not sure what you mean by small. They have
been around for a long long time. My father and my grand father both had
one, I have stationary stand alone machines. You can find them pretty
inexpensive on ebay sometimes.

http://www.shopsmith.com/

om...

Pete Martin October 30th 04 06:48 PM

Not sure want you want to spend, but I've been drooling over the combos
from Minimax or Felder. In the $12-15K range.

And I won't be getting one anytime soom either !!