DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My head is made of wood ! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/74251-my-head-made-wood.html)

Karl-Hugo Weesberg October 23rd 04 01:11 AM

My head is made of wood !

An evil bird destroyed my nose yesterday, how can I repair it now?

Please help!

Edwin Pawlowski October 23rd 04 04:14 AM

"Karl-Hugo Weesberg" wrote in message
om...
An evil bird destroyed my nose yesterday, how can I repair it now?

Please help!

Hi Karl,

Good to hear from you. How is school? You must be getting big. Is it fifth
grade you are in? And they even let you use the computers.

Well keep studying because you'll be in high school with the big kids in a
few years.